Tech Tip - Producing Reports in Operator10 and Synexus v11.24
February 15, 2017
A brief introduction to the new Report Center in Operator10 and Synexus v11.24, including the creation of report Folders and Sets, the Produce Reports window and more.
- To access the Report Center, click the Reports option on the View Ribbon in the program.
- The Report Center allows the user to organize their reports into Folders and Report Sets.
- Users have the ability to select which Report Set they want to Produce.
- In the Produce Reports window, the user can select the reporting date and output method for each report to be Produced.
- Users can choose whether they want to Print or Export their reports.
- The Fetch Data button retrieves the data needed for the reports, and a visual indicator allows the user to know the Status of each report.
- The Produce Reports window includes an option to Verify Data.
- Users can select which reports in the Report Set should be produced.
- There is an option available to Log Documents once they have been created.
This article has been published as part of the AllMax Software Tech Tips Series. If you have any questions about this topic, or need any assistance with your software, please contact us at 800-670-1867 or use the Contact Us form on this website.