Tech Tip - v11.24 What's New: A Comparison to v10.23
February 8, 2017
With the upcoming release of version 11.24 for Operator10 and Synexus, we've put together a What's New video, featuring a comparison of changes from version 10.23.
- New presentation of the File Menu offers more information and expanded options.
- New icons create a consistent experience throughout the program. Application-specific window and ribbon colors create visual differentiation between programs.
- Increased flexibility has been built into setup functionality throughout the program, allowing the user to quickly create new Location:Parameters, DataViews, and more.
- In a single step, multiple parameters can be added to a location; or multiple FLPs can be added to a DataView.
- The redesigned Report Center offers a completely new look, and several features designed to streamline the report generation process.
- Graphing has been completely redesigned and is now called Charts. The Charts section features a wide variety of customizable charts with controls that are intuitive and easy-to-use.
This is a brief overview of the updated features and functionality in version 11.24. Please contact an AllMax account manager for more information on this new version and how you can get it.
This article has been published as part of the AllMax Software Tech Tips Series. If you have any questions about this topic, or need any assistance with your software, please contact us at 800-670-1867 or use the Contact Us form on this website.